Our Work

Choose Donn Dean Metrotown, an express valet collision repair facility...I.C.B.C.'s highest level of accreditation.

Our work is to provide you with the highest quality of service for your car and to simplify your involvement in that process

Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.

My car has been damaged. What should I do?

The first thing you want to do is call your insurance company and the police. Make sure you get drivers' license and insurance documentation from the driver of the other car. In the event of a "hit and run", or break-in, any witnesses or license plate numbers can be invaluable.

You have the right to "choose" the business that repairs your car when you make an insurance claim. Just bring your vehicle to Donn Dean Metrotown along with the claim number and the registration papers of your car.

What if I am not insured by I.C.B.C.?

The requirements are the same. We deal with all of the private insurance companies, including: Family Insurance, C.D.I., C.N.S., and others.

Should I make a claim?

The deductible that you would pay is, most often, a small portion of the cost of repairs. It is best to have your car repaired soon after an accident. Other problems can arise if it is not professionally assessed and repaired.
If you are concerned that another claim may affect your rates, call the insurance company and ask them. They owe you an answer.

Our staff is ready to answer any of your questions. Call or come in for a free estimate.

The small amount of time it takes you will be well spent.

© 2011 Donn Dean Metrotown All Rights Reserved.